Hi, you can use TekScope's programmers interface found here<br> https://www.tek.com/en/manual/product-software/tekscope-programmer-manual-tekscope-pc-analysis-software<br>
A quick reminder to update your TekScope version to the latest 1.44. Here is a quick glance at the features:
- RF Features: RF Measurements: ACPR, OBW and Channel Power. Annotations in Spectrum View. Spectrogram.
- Scope Support Added: MSO2000 and MSO2000B
- UX Improvements: Multi source cursor, One-click export logs for easier product support New version availability notification
- TekDrive Improvements: Further extended TekDrive access across many browsers.
- Other: Display remote channel offset in the handle, Consecutive Failures Tolerance for Mask Test analysis
- Bug Fixes: MSO 70k DX acquisition fix, TDS2k waveform import issue fixed, Math FFT waveform issue fixed, Analog / Digital grouping issue fixed, Multi-scope connection issue fixed
Whats new Video with feature demos | Release Notes | DataSheet | Product Page
Quick Reminders: This is TekScope PC. This is basically the scope application that runs on your PC and lets you connect to supported scopes and acquire waveforms over LAN or USB. It has data logging features for long running tests, supports most of the same measurements that modern scopes do, same UI like the new scopes, If you have the ultimate license, you can even connect to multiple scopes at the same time.
Try out a free trial by registering at TekCloud.com. Each TekScope license allows a single user to install TekScope on two different PCs. This does not mean sharing among two different users or installing on a commonly shared / jump-box pc.