Posted Tue, 04 Apr 2023 20:17:58 GMT by Kye, Moon
Hello,<br> <br> We bought MDO34 oscilloscope and TCPA300 current amplifier with current probes.<br> We recognized the cable wouldn't fit to the oscilloscope because MDO34 has square but cable has round. The diameter is bigger than the square on the oscilloscope.&#160;<br> Is there any adapter or cable to fit ?<br> <br> <br> Best Regards,<br> Moon&#160;<br> &#160;
Posted Tue, 04 Apr 2023 20:48:12 GMT by Teles, Afonso
Hi,<br> <br> What you need is a TekProbe to TekVPI adapter: <a href=""></a>

You must be signed in to post in this forum.